WHY BECOME AN ANTIQUES/COLLECTIBLES DEALER?
If any of the following sounds familiar, then you should consider joining the dealers at
- My collection has gotten out of hand; it's time to liquidate and reclaim my spare bedroom and/or garage.
- I've tried selling online. It's risky, frustrating, time-consuming; and I don't like paying the auction fees,
chasing down money, handling complaints and refunds, or inviting strangers to my house.
- I need some extra cash and have a lot of nice things to sell but don't have the time or money or desire to
run my own shop full time.
- I inherited a bunch of stuff that I don't want but that is too good to just throw away.
- I love to shop for great vintage things that I can't really use but just know there's a market for them.
- My tastes have changed, and I need to sell my old treasure trove so that I can start/continue building a
- I've always wanted to own my own small business but want to start out with something small and see if it's
- I love to travel and antique and would like to be able to write off some of the expenses involved.
- I'm retired, have an interest in antiques and collectibles, and have room in my life for like-minded friends.
- Running my own shop takes more time and money than I ever imagined. I want my life back!
- I've been paying for spaces at outdoor antique shows and flea markets but am tired of the physical labor
required, unpleasant and/or unpredictable weather conditions, bad checks, losing sales because I don't
take all credit cards or offer layaway and delivery, and being confined to a hot (or cold) spot for 8 straight
hours when I'd rather be out there shopping with everyone else. Getting up and out by 4 a.m., all the
setting up and tearing down, the packing and unpacking -- for the show, at the show, after I get back
home -- is getting old and costly.
WHY BECOME A DEALER AT MIDWAY?
Midway offers its Dealers the following:
- No work days required
- No lease required; rental is month-to-month
- No rent increases
- No business license required
- Credit card & check guarantee fees not passed on to you
- Sales tax collected by Midway and paid by Midway
- Open more days and holidays than any other antique mall
- Security cameras storewide, casino quality and monitored
- Computerized sales check-in via the Internet 24/7
- Printed annual sales reports for your BOE filing
- Rent-free Sale area
- Rent-free Vintage Clothing departments
- Rent-free Linens department
- Rent-free annual Holiday department
- Dealer count limited to 100 to minimize your inhouse competition
- Onsite inventory storage space available
- Loading dock and roll-up doors for easy inventory transfers
- Dealer lounge and lunchroom with kitchen, lockers, free coffee
- Inhouse reference library, repair and restoration services
- Free onsite use of Dealer computer and printer for sales check-in
- Painted sheetrock and/or pegboard walls provided to separate Dealer spaces
- Paychecks issued every two weeks
- Experienced Dealer ownership and management since 2006
- Layaway and Delivery services offered to customers
- Google, Yelp, and American Express favorite ratings
- Located on busy major street in Sacramento with easy freeway access
- Discount policies designed to maximize your profit on sales